1. When you read your story the whole way through the first time after finishing your latest draft.
2. What you feel like after.
3. When you still believe there’s an easy fix.
4. When you realize there isn’t.
5. When you get real about deleting what doesn’t work.
6. What your story feels like after.
7. What you feel like after.
8. When you stop feeling sorry for yourself and get down to work.
9. When you figure out how to fix it.
10. When you fall in love with your story again.
Unless credited, all images displayed on this blog are either mine or Copy Right Free and released under Creative Commons CC0. They are available for free at one or more of the following places: Max Pixel, Flickr, Public Domain Archive, Pixabay or Gratisography